NMS Membership/Conference online Registration
You can now register for membership online by visiting http://www.nigerianmathematicalsociety.org/registration.php.
You will be required to fill and submit the registration form, upload proof of highest qualification, as well as make payment for registration. First, you will be required to register through the above link. After registration, you will need to login to complete registration through http://www.nigerianmathematicalsociety.org/login.php. You will also find where to register for conference when you login after starting the registration.
Ensure that your payment Card is activated for online banking by your financial institution. Cards not activated will not allow for a successful online payment.
Nigerian Mathematical society membership dues are as categorized:
1. Fresh Student Membership: N3000.00
2. Old Student Membership (Student Membership Renewal): N2500.00
3. Fresh Non Student membership: N6000.00
4. Old Non Student Membership (Membership Renewal): N5000.00.
5. As an alternative, after filling out the membership form online, you can make payment for Membership Registration through:
First Bank Plc.
Nigerian Mathematical Society
and for Conference Registration through:
First Bank Plc.,
NMS Conference Bayero University of Kano 2018
After payment, send a scanned copy or any other evidence of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership certificates are issued during the Society's annual conference each year