38th Annual conference at UNN, Nsukka
38th Annual conference at University of Nigeria, Nsukka shall be held on June 18 - 21, 2019.
You can now register for NMS membership online by visiting http://www.nigerianmathematicalsociety.org/registration.php.
If you are new to NMS online services, you will be required to fill and submit the registration form, upload proof of highest qualification, as well as make payment for registration. First, you will be required to register through the above link. After registration, you will need to log in to complete the registration through http://www.nigerianmathematicalsociety.org/login.php. You will also find where to register for conference when you are logged in after starting the registration.
Ensure that your payment Card is activated for online banking by your financial institution. Cards not activated will not allow for a successful online payment.
Nigerian Mathematical society membership dues are as categorized:
1. Fresh Student Membership: N3000.00
2. Old Student Membership (Student Membership Renewal): N2500.00
3. Fresh Non Student membership: N6000.00
4. Old Non Student Membership (Membership Renewal): N5000.00.
5. As an alternative to paying online, after filling out the membership form online, you can make payment for Membership Registration through the Bank Account details below.
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION PAYMENTS
First Bank Plc.
Nigerian Mathematical Society
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAYMENTS
For Conference Registration, pay through:
Diamond Bank Plc.,
Nigerian Mathematical Society Conference 0108649083
After payment, send a scanned copy or any other evidence of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership certificates are issued during the Society's annual conference each year